• Online winter program registration: Sunday, December 1, 2019, to Wednesday, January 1, 2020, at registration.brevoortpark.ca.
• In person (online) registration assistance will be offered December 5 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Brevoort Park School library at 2809 Early Drive.
• A non-refundable membership fee of $10 per year is required to participate in programs and must be purchased or presented at the time of program sign-up. Other association memberships will be honoured.
• A late fee of $10 will apply after the registration end date.
• BPCA honours other community association memberships (with proof) .
Directions on how to register can be found here.
Do you have an idea for a program or a talent to share?
We welcome ideas for suggested classes or if you would like to teach an activity within the community, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require financial assistance in order for you or your child to participate in community programming, please inquire about funding available through the Cost as a Barrier program offered by the City of Saskatoon. There is also funding available through Kidsport. To inquire/apply for assistance with the community programming, please inquire at email@example.com. All requests are kept confidential.