– Choose your programs by clicking on “Enrol”. When done, check out and create an account.
– Enter in all of your family’s information including names, birth dates, etc.
– Assign who is taking which class and choose your payment option (cheque/cash or credit card).
– Confirm that your order is correct and then lock in your registration.
– You will receive a tax-ready receipt and be enrolled in the class(es) of your choice. Use the same username and password next time to register quickly, as your family information will be saved (but your credit card info is NEVER stored and this system is secure 256 bit encryption).
A fee of $10 will apply to late registrations.A non-refundable membership fee of $10 per individual/family per year is required to participate in programs and must be presented at the time of registration. Brevoort Park Community Association honours other community association memberships (with proof).
We welcome ideas for suggested classes or if you have a talent you would like to share by offering to teach within the community, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you require financial assistance in order for you or your child to participate in community programming, please inquire about funding available through the Cost as a Barrier program offered by the City of Saskatoon. There is also funding available through Kidsport. To inquire/apply for assistance with the community programming, please contact Lorraine at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are kept confidential.
See the following links for minor sports information:
Saskatoon Minor Football: http://www.saskatoonminorfootball.com
Softball (Raiders zone): contact email@example.com for more information
Hockey (Flyers zone): http://saskatoonflyers.ca
Saskatoon Minor Basketball: http://www.smba.ca/site/ – Brevoort Park is Zone 6