The Brevoort Park Community Association needs you, your ideas, and your input!
If you are interested in getting involved, meeting new people and having fun doing it, please consider opportunities we may have and don’t hesitate to contact us.
Here are just a few reasons why you should volunteer:
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Promote personal growth and self esteem
- Experience new challenges
- Raise awareness and support important community issues
- Develop professional networks
- Gain experience in a variety of roles
- Strengthens our community as a whole
- Explore different career and job opportunities: pad that resume
Share your skills and enthusiasm with the community; consider becoming a board member. We have current openings in: basketball coordinator and events coordinator. Full support and training available.
Can’t commit? How about volunteering for a specific event? It’s a great way to give back to the community, while developing your own skills.
What ideas do you have to make BPCA an effective Community Association? We would love to hear your thoughts at our monthly meeting:
Every second Tuesday of the month
7pm at the Brevoort Park School library