Our rink is CLOSED for the 2021- 2022 season!
The rink is operational as long as the weather permits.
There were ZERO volunteers for rink supervision last season. If we have no volunteers, we are at risk of losing our rink/rink funding. If families are rink users, they should consider putting in a shift or two.
Did you know our rink is community owned and FREE for all public use?
A special thank you to all of those who have volunteered to help maintain the ice!
It is because of your tireless work and efforts that all of our families can enjoy time at the rink.
If you would like to help with the rink supervision during the times below, Haley would love to hear from you at: email@example.com
Rules for using the rink
- Use the facility at your own risk.
- Prevent injury by using protective equipment.
- Do not bring breakable containers on the ice.
- Do not leave shovels or scrapers on the ice.
- Share the ice surface and nets. They are intended for everyone’s enjoyment!
- NOTE: Failure to follow the above guidelines may result in your being asked to leave.
Supervised Rink Times (no sticks permitted during these times)
- Fridays: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Saturdays: 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- Sundays: 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
To volunteer email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or sign up online at https://signup.com/login/entry/155447018031.
Please consider volunteering to ensure we are able to keep our rink operational and the warming shack open!
Times may be cancelled due to wind chill or temperature below –26 C. Times may also be cancelled if no rink coordinator volunteer is found.
Help to maintain the rink by reporting maintenance or safety concerns to: email@example.com
Respect other skaters and share the ice surface. This rink is for the enjoyment of everyone in the community.
Community volunteers operate and maintain the rink. Please respect the time and effort put into it!