The Brevoort Park Community Association urgently needs you, your ideas, and your input!
- Vice President: Assists the president in the overall leadership and group building of the association.
- Brevoort Park School Liaison: Our point of contact with Brevoort Park school.
- Soccer Coordinators: The registration of participants, teams, and organization of coaches for youth soccer. This position is held by two people: indoor and outdoor seasons.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Provides recruitment and orientation of volunteers.
- Back Alley Clean Up Day Coordinator: We currently need a volunteer to spearhead this city-supported initiative.
- Events Coordinator: Responsible for the planning, management and coordination of events and activities.
- Members at Large: Assist in a variety of roles without a set area to be responsible for.
Volunteers to assist in rink upkeep are also needed for the upcoming rink maintenance day! We will require helpers to paint and complete maintenance work to the rink prior to the upcoming winter season. Volunteers are also appreciated to assist in flooding, snow clearing, etc. throughout the season.
If you are interested in getting involved, meeting new people and having fun doing it, please consider the above opportunities and don’t hesitate to contact us.
Here are just a few reasons why you should volunteer:
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Promote personal growth and self esteem
- Experience new challenges
- Raise awareness and support important community issues
- Develop professional networks
- Gain experience in a variety of roles
- Strengthens our community as a whole
- Explore different career and job opportunities: pad that resume
Share your skills and enthusiasm with the community; consider becoming a board member. We have current openings in: volunteer coordinator, secretary, and events coordinator. Full support and training available.
Can’t commit? How about volunteering for a specific event? It’s a great way to give back to the community.
What ideas do you have to make BPCA an effective Community Association? We would love to hear your thoughts at our monthly meeting:
Every second Wednesday of the month
7pm via Zoom – ID: 413 049 0609 Passcode: 12345
(No meetings July and August)