The Brevoort Park Community Association needs you, your ideas, and your input!
- Vice President: Assists the president in the overall leadership and group building of the association.
- Basketball Coordinator: The registration of participants, teams, and organization of coaches for youth basketball.
- Soccer Coordinator: The registration of participants, teams, and organization of coaches for youth soccer. This position is held by two people: indoor and outdoor seasons.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Provides recruitment and orientation of volunteers.
- Indoor Coordinator: Responsible for the planning, management and coordination of indoor recreational and fine arts activities.
- Members at Large: Assist in a variety of roles without a set area to be responsible for.
There is an urgent need to fill the indoor coordinator position. If no one steps into this role, there will be no more community programs after spring session. Full support and training will be provided. Most positions can be shared, so feel free to bring a friend on board!
If you are interested in getting involved, meeting new people and having fun doing it, please consider the above opportunities and don’t hesitate to contact us.
Here are just a few reasons why you should volunteer:
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Promote personal growth and self esteem
- Experience new challenges
- Raise awareness and support important community issues
- Develop professional networks
- Gain experience in a variety of roles
- Strengthens our community as a whole
- Explore different career and job opportunities: pad that resume
Share your skills and enthusiasm with the community; consider becoming a board member. We have current openings in: volunteer coordinator, secretary, and events coordinator. Full support and training available.
Can’t commit? How about volunteering for a specific event? It’s a great way to give back to the community, while developing your own skills.
What ideas do you have to make BPCA an effective Community Association? We would love to hear your thoughts at our monthly meeting:
Every second Wednesday of the month
7pm via Zoom – ID: 413 049 0609
(No meetings July and August)